Thursday 7 May 2009

Aaaah Girls Aloud...

The girls never fail to impress. Last night I was at the Metro Radio Arena for the second night of Girls Aloud and I loved every minute of it. Having booked the tickets at the very last minute our seats weren't exactly the best. To be honest they were rubbish ... second row from the back, on the ground level. So I was not the biggest fan of the giant man in front of me.
Ignoring the rubbish seats though, the concert was amazing. The stage design was fantastically simple yet effective and the girls' outfits never failed to make them look stunning.
My favourite part had to be when the platform lifted and they drifted over the audience to a center stage (where I could see a lot better).
I had my dancing shoes on the whole night and my throat was a little sore this morning but it was worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment